Who doesn’t like to eat yummy food every day especially street food? Today we will discuss the top cities of India that have a huge variety of food. You can check if you are also living in one of those cities.
People of different religions are present in India. Hence, different food has to be cooked here. There are a large variety of food items available in India. There are so many cities in India that are famous for their food. But there are so many cities that it becomes very confusing to find the best one. Hence, today we will discuss the cities that are known as the food hub of India.
Let’s start with the names of cities!
Delhi has to come first on the list. From south India to North India you will find every dish here. The capital is rich in street food also. Below are the places in Delhi where you can try yummy food.
- Connaught place comes first on the list. It is more like a commercial area and so many people do lunch and dinner from outside. There are street food as well as restaurant options available here.
- Karol Bagh is generally famous for its fashionable garments shops but the place is not behind in food also. There is more than enough street food available here. Moreover, you will find options for shops as well as vendors.
- Majnu ka Tilla is a place where people especially go to eat Chinese food. There are sellers that sell typical Chinese and Tibetan food there. You will find everything here from momos to laughing.
The place goes to the financial capital of India. People from all over India come to Mumbai for various purposes. Hence, there are lots of food options available here.
- Carter road is located at Bandra. You can take the food from the stalls and enjoy the beautiful view of the sea.
- You can find lots of five-star hotels near Juhu. Apart from this, Juhu beach has several food stalls for street food.
Every year lakhs of people go to enjoy their vacation in Goa. Hence, the food of Goa has to be amazing.
- The most happening place in Goa is Baga beach. There are lots of food options available at Baga beach. You can find restaurants and clubs at the beach.
- Calangute is the commercial beach of Goa. There are lots of shacks on this Beach to eat the local food items. It has various activities for tourists to enjoy.
- Apart from this, you find the tastiest food at Ooty. It is a place near Goa.
These are the top three destinations for foodie people. You cannot call yourself a foodie until you visit these places to try the delicious food. The best part of these places is that there is food for everyone. There are five-star hotels, restaurants as well as local shacks to eat. You can enjoy whatever you like.